18" /19" Caliper Covers for Tesla Model 3 2017-2023
Estimated Delivery:Dec 18 - Dec 22
Free Shipping & Returns: On all orders over $100
Tesla Model 3 Caliper Cover
Tesla Model 3 Caliper Covers are a great choice if you want to protect your tire calipers from rust or just want to upgrade your car exterior. They’re easy to install and you’ll love the high-quality material. With its unique and cool appearance, our caliper covers will increase the luxury sense and upgrade the taste of your Tesla!
Our Red Performance Sport Caliper Covers are contoured like real calipers and they just slide right on, over your stock calipers. If you are tired of looking at your small grey front caliper and the undersized horseshoe shaped rear calipers, look at how nice these brighten up your wheels.Performance Caliper Covers provide a “big brake” race-ready look that will turn heads.
The facade front covers include bolts, a hydraulic line, and a rubber bleeding cap. They look great and are even easier to install, just slide over and tighten one nut. Please watch our demo & installation video. Aluminum Caliper Covers are very simple to install, not permanent, and have no warranty compromising risk.
Made specifically to fit over the Tesla Model 3 stock non-performance brake calipers, these Caliper Covers will give your Model 3 a racing red Caliper look. These fit on 18" in and 19" OEM Tesla wheel
Caliper Covers not only look awesome but they reduce brake dust accumulation in your wheels. These are made lightweight 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum that covers the caliper for a perfect fit.
These caliper covers are a great lower cost non-permanent solution to covering up the plain silver calipers on your Model 3. If your leasing, you can leave them on when your lease is over, or just unscrew one nut and remove them.
Included: You will receive 4 Caliper Covers and black and white Vinyl Letters with "TESLA". You also can add a full set or rubber jack point adapters. These come in their own carrying case that zips up.
Material: 6061-T6 Aerospace Aluminum
Color: Red / Yellow / Blue / Green / Orange
Available: Tesla Model 3 235/45 R18, 235/40 R19
18" 19" wheel minimum 2017 2018 2019 2020 2022 2023
4 packs/set × 18" /19" Car Caliper Covers For Tesla Model 3 2017-2023
(the 2 front calipers are bigger than the 2 rear)
1 set × screws and special tools
4 pcs × white and black"TESLA" letter decals (it is a sticker pasted on the caliper cover)
- Custom Design - The high-performance caliper cover is specifically designed for the Tesla Y to ensure proper clearance and a secure fit. The included stainless steel fastening system is also designed specifically for the factory brake calipers on the Model Y.
- Safe and easy to drive - Our caliper brake covers are secured to the wheel with hard-to-release screws and 304 stainless steel clips that are less likely to fall off while driving. Installing the caliper cover will not interfere with your original car's brake use or driving experience.
- Made of Premium Materials - Our brake caliper covers are made of premium materials and are a great addition to your beloved vehicle, designed to help protect your tire calipers from rust.
- Provide Protection - Give your Tesla Model Y a performance look with these large brake kit covers, these brake caliper covers mount directly on the OEM brake calipers, providing protection from excessive brake dust and assisting in heat dissipation.
- Multiple color options - precision cut from aluminum and available in a variety of beautiful powder coat colors Includes all stainless steel fasteners
- Included - Each order includes a set of four (4) brake covers and black or white Vinyl Letters decals with "TESLA"
How to Install Tesla Model 3 Caliper Covers
Installation steps: (important, please refer to the video)
1. Remove the original tire
2. Install the retainer on the caliper
3. Install with anti-falling screw cap
4. Unscrew the nuts before installing the lower fixings
5. Place the fixings as shown in the figure
6. Fix the nut
7. Align the brake caliper and put on the caliper cover
8. Fasten the lower fixing as shown in the figure
9. Fix the upper fixing as shown in the figure
10. Tighten the lower fixings first
11. On the fixed part, it is ok to fix it to the caliper without shaking
12. After fixing, install the tire and install it. install the caliper cover of other wheels in the same way
Installation time: Average installation time is about one hour.
Tools required: Safety glasses, Jack Pad, wrench (included with set). Note: no special tools, adhesive, or caliper modification required for installation.
No reason to refund within 7 days from the time of the logistics sign-off, no refunds after that time
If your item arrived damaged, please send us a very clear picture of the damaged through Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and give us 6 business days for us to file a claim with the carrier. Once it's approved, we would send you a brand new replacement. If your item arrived is defective and you want to request a refund or a replacement, simply send an Email to email@example.com within 7 days of delivery. We will issue your request as soon as receiving your email.
To return a product for a non-quality issue requires you to pay the shipping fee for the return. Besides, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee based on the retail price of the product. Once you have returned the product and after it has been fully inspected by us, we will refund your purchase price, excluding the 20% restocking fee.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Shipping charges do not include customs duties or taxes at your country. Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs duties and taxes. All international customers are responsible for the customs duties within their own country. For further information, you may contact our sales.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items